Issues with Custom AI Character Creation
I've been experimenting with creating custom AI porn characters, but sometimes they don't align with the themes I set. Has anyone experienced this and could it be related to specific parameters in the generation process?
3 Views



I bounced between a few different approaches to custom AI character creation, and I found that the parameters you set for your prompts can really make a difference in how well the final images align with your themes. For instance, I noticed that adjusting the lighting settings and explicitly stating the skin tone helped a lot in getting results that felt more authentic to what I envisioned. I also learned from a community member about the site that offers a wide range of options, especially for specific aesthetics, which helped me refine my characters even further: https://lovescape.com/categories/ebony. If I had to choose, I'd lean toward using a system that allows for more detailed customization of those parameters, as it seems to give the most control over the outcome.